Good news: It’s not far too late to alter something. It is far from sufficient to change all combustion lorries with electrical lorries. This is since the majority of the CO is transformed as an outcome 2— Footprint in the supply chain. One action that must be taken is to lower the emissions that happen here.
But where do you begin? How to tackle it And above all: How can it be made sure that not just greenhouse gas emissions are decreased, however likewise that the source and way of mining, processing and transportation can be managed, particularly in relation to crucial basic materials such as cobalt?
The Polestar Talk on March 16, 2023 will be dedicated to such concerns. Go over in the online forum
- Luise Müller-Hofstede from Circular ( Supply chain tracking utilizing AI and blockchain)
- Anna Leitner, supply chain professional at Global2000
- University.-Prof. Dr. Peter Moser, brand-new rector of Montanuniversität Leoben
- Jakob Steinschaden, Editor-in-Chief of Trending Topics ( Amount)
to discuss openness in supply, tracking and monitoring along with obstacles for the sector. The conversation will be tape-recorded live and later on offered as a podcast.
- Polestar Talk: How transparent can provide chains be?
- When: Thursday, March 16, 2023
- Where: Polestar Space Vienna, Wallnerstrasse 5, 1010 Vienna
- Entry: 6: 00 pm/ Start: 7: 00 pm
- registration listed below https://events.polestar.com
We anticipate your see!